Is one of your resolutions this new year is to kick the caffeine consumption? There are some easy and tasty swaps that are caffeine-free. For instance,
- Kick the caffeine by swapping coffee for the decaf versions. An alternative could be a turmeric latte or warm milk with cinnamon and honey, or:
- Do you drink black, white or green tea? As an option, why not try decaf drinks such as herbal teas such as rooibos, peppermint and chamomile, or:
- Eliminate energy drinks and soft drinks and instead try unsweetened sparkling mineral water with lemon or lime, and
- In addition, get rid of the chocolate/Cacao and have white chocolate, carob or a different sweet treat, and:
- Did you know that decaffeinated coffees and teas have a small trace amount of caffeine?